MF Partitions & Ceilings is a Commercial Office Fit-Out company based in Dublin City.
- Our management team has over 70 years combined experience in the Interior’s sector and has assembled professional and accomplished teams of architects, fire consultants, engineers and subcontractors.
- We believe in fluency from initial concept through all stages to handover, coordinating design, layout, building regulations, fire certification and disability certification.
- The strength of our company lies in the expertise we possess in these areas.
- We strive to achieve the highest standards in quality and efficiency for projects undertaken while complying with all statutory, regulatory & environmental policies.
- Our exceptional installations and project management have seen Invotek UK proudly associate themselves with our company for the last 30 years and they continue to appoint MFPC as their sole Irish agent for the Invotek Demountable and Invotek Frameless Glazing Systems.
Brendan Martin – Managing Director
Brendan Martin has spent almost 45 years in the Construction industry including 25 years in Office Fit-outs.
Having graduated from Hammersmith College, London, he worked as a Quantity Surveyor for a major Contractor in Dublin before setting up his own Construction business and subsequently his Office Fit-Out company.
Major developments for which Brendan was Main Contractor include:
- Cheeverstown House Templeogue,
- Ballyfermot College of Further Education,
- Regional College Dun Laoghaire
- Scoil Lorcain Monkstown
- and a number of other Primary Schools in the Dublin City area.
He currently works in the Office Fit-out sector and in that time his experience has helped him coordinate expansive projects for an impressive list of clients. They include Apple, Nokia, Hewlett Packard, AIG, Fortis, JP Morgan Chase, Sumitomo Mitsui, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Finaref, Unilever and Sony Ericsson.
Seamus Flynn – Operations Director
Seamus Flynn has over 25 years experience. He is from a carpentry background and has a proven track record in all types of Fit Out ranging from Hotels to Office, Pharmaceutical & Retail. Seamus was Contracts Manager for Floor, Walls & Ceilings Ltd in London from 1986 – 1995. Upon his return to Ireland Seamus worked as a site agent for G&T Crampton Ltd. He then took up a position as Senior Contracts Manager with Parson Building Services. Some of the projects Seamus was involved with were as follows:
- Eircom building in Clonskeagh
- SuperQuinn refurbishment & extension in Bray, Co. Wicklow
- SuperQuinn refurbishment & extension in Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- Nandos Restaurant – Fitout in Swords, Dundrum, Mary Street, Andrews Street & Cork.
- Milanos in Killarney, Ranelagh & Victoria Sq, Belfast.
- Fasttrack Restaurant – fitouts in Arnotts, Dublin.
- Capita, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin – New Office Fitout.